© Pallet Masters 2020.
All Rights Reserved
Timber dunnage is used to describe internal packaging components that support and protect products from potential damage as they are being packed, stored or transported. It can either be utilised to strap items together or separate them, to prevent any slippage or jostling during transit. Whatever you need dunnage for transport or dunnage for storage, Palletmasters can supply dunnage to secure and support your products.
Additional support and protection for items
Our custom-manufactured timber dunnage can be used for fragile cargo, and also heavy equipment such as air conditioner units, furniture or machinery used in construction or manufacturing. Talk to us about the best dunnage option for your needs.
Palletmasters’ timber dunnage:
- Protects products against shock, moisture or movement damage
- Made from responsibly sourced timber from sustainable, Australian plantations
- Customised onsite to suit your requirements
- Made from either pine or hardwood
- A range of different sizes available and made-to-order lengths
- Can be strap grooved to assist in packaging
- Can be heat treated to comply with export regulations
- Delivery options available