© Pallet Masters 2020.
All Rights Reserved
Treated Wooden Pallets
If you’re using wooden packaging material to transport your goods overseas, it must be treated to meet the international standard (ISPM15). This regulation applies to pallets, crates and timber dunnage and aims to prevent the spread of insects and plant diseases. Palletmasters’ heat-treatment process ensures your wooden packaging is compliant and export ready.
Accredited supplier of heat-treated pallets, crates and dunnage
Palletmasters is a certified treatment manufacturer under the Australian Wood Packaging Certification Scheme (AWPCS). All of our export products are heat treated in our on-site kiln and clearly stamped with the internationally recognised ISPM15 mark.
Palletmasters’ export pallets, crates or dunnage:
- Comply with international standard ISPM15
- Are heat-treated in our on-site kiln
- Do not undergo any chemical treatment process
- Made from responsibly sourced timber from sustainable Australian plantations
- All export products are clearly stamped with ISPM15 certification mark
- Delivery options available