© Pallet Masters 2020.
All Rights Reserved
A skid is simply a pallet without a bottom deck. A pallet, by contrast, has both a top and bottom deck. Also called a single deck pallet, skids have a lower profile and are lighter in weight than a pallet. They can be an economical and effective option for the right product and usage.
Skids versus pallets
If you’re unsure whether a skid or pallet is the best solution, talk to the experts at Palletmasters. We can advise the most cost-effective and fit-for-purpose option to match your needs.
- Are a cost-effective option for the right products
- Are often used to transport sheet metal, such as steel and aluminium
- Made from responsibly sourced timber from sustainable, Australian plantations
- Can be heat treated to comply with export regulations
- Can be stencilled with your company name for easy identification
- Delivery options available