- Pallet Guide
For Domestic Use WIDTH (boards) DEPTH (bearers) NAME 1165 1165 Pine standard universal 1165 1165 Hardwood standard universal 1165 1165 Pine shipping 1165 1165 Hardwood shipping 1165 1165 Pine light racking 600 600 Pine quarter pallet 900 600 Pine pallet 1165 585 Pine half pallet For Export Use WIDTH (boards) DEPTH (bearers) NAME 1016 1016 Pine Type 1 1100 1100 Pine Type 2 1150 1150 Pine Type 3 1150 1150 Pine & Hardwood Type 4 1150 1150 Pine Type 5 1000 1200 Pine Orange block pallet 1200 800 Pine block pallet
In Stock Pallets
If you need pallets delivered fast, we’ve got you covered. Palletmasters holds high volumes of the most commonly used pallet sizes in stock at our north Brisbane manufacturing facility. Whether you need them urgently for storage or to transport your products domestically or internationally, we can arrange for immediate dispatch to keep your business operations moving.
A large range of common pallet sizes on-hand
With over three decades of experience manufacturing and suppling pallets, we know that timing is everything. You can choose from a number of commonly used pallet sizes we hold in stock, and we’ll get them to you fast.
Palletmasters’ in-stock pallets:
- Offer a cost-effective way to store and transport your products
- Deliver a great combination of weight, strength and durability
- Are suitable for any industry
- Available for immediate dispatch
- Available in common sizes to suit your needs
- Made from responsibly sourced timber from sustainable, Australian plantations
- Can be heat treated to comply with export regulations
- Can be stencilled with your company name for easy identification
- Delivery options available